Roadmap for Ejb3Unit 2.0
Exiting News Ejb3Unit 2.0 is comming soon
Feature list for next 2.0 Version
- Improvement: No dependencies - on jar thats it!! (only log4j.jar and optional jmock.jar [for mocked tests] will be required). This will ease the installation and development in large projects because less dependencies are required. No jar file conflicts anymore!
- New Feature: Support for relational CSV data loaders. Load your test data with references!
- New Feature: Support for peristence.xml no need to specify your persistence objects for every test!
- Improvement: Completely refactored EntityManger life cycle handling - will speed up your testing!
- Improvement: Support of the new jMock2 framework!
- Improvement: More feedback for failing test cases!
- Improvement: Broken entities (e.g. syntax error in query) will not break other tests anymore!
- Lots of bug fixes!
Currently not in the upcoming release
- Transaction Handling
- Better relation ship support for automated entity bean test:
- Unidirectional 1:N,
- Bidirectional n:m and 1:1. Currently only bi-directional 1:n is supported. For this or complex scenarios you can use the "PoJoFixture" which setups the infrastructure and gives you access to an entity manager which allows to persist your own object graph.